Time is TBD|
AIDA 4 MASTER FREEDIVER
Dive deeper, stay longer, grow in knowledge, and become a Master Freediver. $800 + HST (No hidden fees - includes course material, classroom sessions, pool fees and certification)
Time & Location
Time is TBD
DiveWorld, 3138 Lake Shore Blvd W, Etobicoke, ON M8V 1L4, Canada
About the Course
Contact us to work out AIDA 4 dates other than the listed date.
The AIDA 4 is for people who have experience diving. This course will allow you to become an Assistant Instructor. Completing the AIDA 3 course is a prerequisite to the AIDA 4 certification. This course will be instrumental in bringing all aspects of your freediving abilities to become a Master Freediver.
Improve your technique and confidence to dive longer, deeper, and more comfortably. Learn how to dive safely with the difficulties and hazards from water pressure at increased depths.
Learn to manage your diet and training plans to get the most out of your time in the water.
Course Structure over four days:
• Two days of classroom and pool theory sessions
• Two days of open water sessions
Course requirements to be qualify for certification:
• 70m distance underwater (DYN)
• 3:30 minutes stationary breath hold time in water (STA)
• 32m depth (CWT)
• One final exam, with a minimum passing score of 75%
• All course materials (AIDA 4 manual, presentation slides, exams)
• AIDA certification fees
• Pool entrance fees
• Low student-to-instructor ratios
What to bring:
Students are expected to bring the following:
• Proper wetsuit for open water diving
• Gloves and socks for open water diving
• Weight belt with weights
• Dive computer